Schedule Announced for Conference & Workshops on SOA, SaaS, Virtualisation & ECM
When Technologies Mean Business, Participation Means Advantage. The schedule for Business Technology Summit has been announced. The theme of this year's summit is Riding the Workhorse IT Hockey Stick, featuring a convergence of four co-located tracks that have been identified as the power team for Workhorse IT -- SOA & Web Services, SaaS/PaaS, Enterprise Content Management and Virtualisation. View the complete schedule here http://www.btsummit.com/summitSchedule.html
Gain Strategic, Technical and Business Insights at BT Summit 2008, Bangalore Edition:
* Dr. Chris Harding of The Open Group will present straight from the source a deep dive workshop on Using TOGAF for SOA.
* Alan Pelz-Sharpe will put ECM and SOA through the SWOT Grind, speak about Email Archiving and Discovery, and lead a workshop on Selecting the Best ECM System.
* Peter Coffee will show you how to Code In the Cloud as well as lead a deep dive workshop on Enterprise Readiness for the Cloud
* Dr. Matjaz Juric, CEO of the SOA Competency Center, will conduct a hands-on workshop on BPMN to BPEL Modeling Business Processes for SOA and three focused sessions on SOA Architectural Patterns, SOA and BPM, and Designing Reusable Service Interfaces
* Dr. Robert Marcus, Author of the Global Grid, will present the State of the Union - SOA Standards and lead a deep dive workshop on Future Distributed Computing Architectures and the Role of SOA
* Nitin Borwankar will show you How to Find the Silver Lining in Cloud Services and lead a deep dive workshop on Affordable Data Analytics and Data Warehousing
Business Technology Summit is your chance to refresh, pick up new tips and techniques, and network with your peers to find solutions to the most pressing business technology issues today.The four technology tracks at the summit offer complimentary synergistic for a robust IT infrastructure that you cannot afford to ignore in your quest for business technology success.
REGISTER NOW FOR AS LOW AS INR 2999/-: http://www.btsummit.com/registration.html
|Free Today: September Issue of Linux Journal (Retail value: $5.99)||Sep 27, 2016|
|nginx||Sep 27, 2016|
|Epiq Solutions' Sidekiq M.2||Sep 26, 2016|
|Nativ Disc||Sep 23, 2016|
|Android Browser Security--What You Haven't Been Told||Sep 22, 2016|
|The Many Paths to a Solution||Sep 21, 2016|
- Free Today: September Issue of Linux Journal (Retail value: $5.99)
- Android Browser Security--What You Haven't Been Told
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Epiq Solutions' Sidekiq M.2
- The Many Paths to a Solution
- Nativ Disc
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Synopsys' Coverity
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
Pick up any e-commerce web or mobile app today, and you’ll be holding a mashup of interconnected applications and services from a variety of different providers. For instance, when you connect to Amazon’s e-commerce app, cookies, tags and pixels that are monitored by solutions like Exact Target, BazaarVoice, Bing, Shopzilla, Liveramp and Google Tag Manager track every action you take. You’re presented with special offers and coupons based on your viewing and buying patterns. If you find something you want for your birthday, a third party manages your wish list, which you can share through multiple social- media outlets or email to a friend. When you select something to buy, you find yourself presented with similar items as kind suggestions. And when you finally check out, you’re offered the ability to pay with promo codes, gifts cards, PayPal or a variety of credit cards.Get the Guide