SCALE Call for Papers Opens Today
From the SCALE organizers (you might recognize one of them from our August cover):
The Linux Exposition of Southern California is proud to announce the 10th annual Southern California Linux Expo -- SCALE 10x -- will be held January 20-22, 2012 at the Hilton Los Angeles Airport Hotel.
The SCALE Call For Papers opens August 25, 2011. Submittals for a wide range of topics around Open Source software will be considered.
To submit your proposal, go to http://cfp.socallinuxexpo.org.
The SCALE Team
Go get those proposals in, and I hope to see you there!
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- RSS Feeds
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise