Saltmarch Media Announces Schedule for Business Technology Summit 2008
* Ismael Ghalimi is the father of Office 2.0. He is also credited with creating the first standards-based BPMS?
* Nitin Borwankar is the father of Data 2.0?
* Alan Pelz Sharpe is an expert guest on BBC, CNN and ABC Television
* Robert Marcus has been at the helm of technology at General Motors, Boeing, Rogue Wave Software, MCC and HP?
* Peter Coffee, formerly technology editor at eWeek, has appeared on CBS, NBC, CNN, Fox, and PBS newscasts.
* Kiran Datar co-introduced the concept of conferencing services in India
* THAT YOU CAN REACH OUT TO ALL THESE CELEBRITY SPEAKERS AT BT SUMMIT 2008?
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
In this live one-hour webinar, learn how to enhance your existing backup strategies for complete disaster recovery preparedness using Storix System Backup Administrator (SBAdmin), a highly flexible full-system recovery solution for UNIX and Linux systems.
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Firefox 46.0 Released
- Ubuntu Online Summit
- The Qt Company's Qt Start-Up
- Devuan Beta Release
- May 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- The US Government and Open-Source Software
- The Death of RoboVM
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Open-Source Project Secretly Funded by CIA
- New Container Image Standard Promises More Portable Apps
In modern computer systems, privacy and security are mandatory. However, connections from the outside over public networks automatically imply risks. One easily available solution to avoid eavesdroppers’ attempts is SSH. But, its wide adoption during the past 21 years has made it a target for attackers, so hardening your system properly is a must.
Additionally, in highly regulated markets, you must comply with specific operational requirements, proving that you conform to standards and even that you have included new mandatory authentication methods, such as two-factor authentication. In this ebook, I discuss SSH and how to configure and manage it to guarantee that your network is safe, your data is secure and that you comply with relevant regulations.Get the Guide