Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
New versions of not just one but two dynamic analysis tools from Rogue Wave Software were unveiled recently to pleased developers everywhere. Upgraded TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics, versions 2016.07, improve the diagnosis and correction of bugs, memory issues and crashes at execution.
The heart of these tools' innovation is support for 64-bit ARM v8-A architecture. ARM's presence continues to expand the ecosystem for the HPC space and enables highly integrated, energy-efficient solutions. With TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics, customers using ARM platforms have a robust, scalable dynamic analysis solution for their complex HPC clusters and codes. Also included are overall enhancements, platform updates and improved support for operating systems and compilers.
James Gray is Products Editor for Linux Journal.
|Android Candy: That App Is for the Birds!||Mar 22, 2017|
|Hodge Podge||Mar 21, 2017|
|William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)||Mar 20, 2017|
|Preseeding Full Disk Encryption||Mar 16, 2017|
|William Gurstelle's ReMaking History, Volume 3 (Maker Media, Inc.)||Mar 15, 2017|
|GRUB Boot from ISO||Mar 14, 2017|
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Hodge Podge
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Android Candy: That App Is for the Birds!
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- William Gurstelle's ReMaking History, Volume 3 (Maker Media, Inc.)
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Minifree Ltd.'s GNU+Linux Computers
- Flash ROMs with a Raspberry Pi