Rhino Pre-Installed Linux Notebook
Special Offer:5% off Rhinos with Quad-core CPU, 8GB, or 16GB RAM until Jul 31 2010
Description:The EmperorLinux Rhino (Dell Latitude E6500/M6500) is the ultimate portable Linux workstation. Up to: 2.0GHz Core i7 Quad, 16GB RAM, 500GB HD, Blu-ray, 17" WUXGA LCD, X@1920x1200, NVidia. Full Linux hardware support. Choice of distro. Tech support.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment