The Revolution Will Be Televised
In sort-of-a hark back to the earliest days of Yahoo (which predates Google by a few years, for those of you who may not remember), Google invites folks to submit their videos to the Google directory, and conveniently provides Mac, Windows and (YES!) Linux uploaders.
Let's help Google out a bit, then.
And let's also let each other know how it goes. We can watch what's happening on the Google Video blog as well.
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- Own Your DNS Data
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Ensono M.O.
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)