The Revolution Will Be Televised
In sort-of-a hark back to the earliest days of Yahoo (which predates Google by a few years, for those of you who may not remember), Google invites folks to submit their videos to the Google directory, and conveniently provides Mac, Windows and (YES!) Linux uploaders.
Let's help Google out a bit, then.
And let's also let each other know how it goes. We can watch what's happening on the Google Video blog as well.
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Security Hardening with Ansible