Product Spotlight: Virtualization for High-End Computing
ScaleMP's vSMP Foundation aggregation platform enables the creation of high-end x86-based symmetric multiprocessor (SMP) systems, providing superior performance at prices significantly lower than traditional SMPs and comparable to managed x86 clusters. Solutions based on vSMP Foundation conserve the advantages of the traditional SMP operating model (ease of installation and management as well as large memory) while leveraging the broad x86-based applications portfolio.
We had a chance to meet up with ScaleMP's founder and CEO Shai Fultheim at LinuxWorld Expo this month where he told us about leveraging cost efficient x86 hardware in situations otherwise demanding the performance of larger, more expensive solutions.
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag
- Calling All Linux Nerds!