Product Spotlight: Virtualization for High-End Computing
ScaleMP's vSMP Foundation aggregation platform enables the creation of high-end x86-based symmetric multiprocessor (SMP) systems, providing superior performance at prices significantly lower than traditional SMPs and comparable to managed x86 clusters. Solutions based on vSMP Foundation conserve the advantages of the traditional SMP operating model (ease of installation and management as well as large memory) while leveraging the broad x86-based applications portfolio.
We had a chance to meet up with ScaleMP's founder and CEO Shai Fultheim at LinuxWorld Expo this month where he told us about leveraging cost efficient x86 hardware in situations otherwise demanding the performance of larger, more expensive solutions.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- A New Version of Rust Hits the Streets
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Introduction
- Google's Abacus Project: It's All about Trust
- Back to Backups
- Working with Command Arguments
- Fancy Tricks for Changing Numeric Base
- CentOS 6.8 Released
- Seeing Red and Getting Sleep
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Installation