Pluck Out a Novel with Plume
I often discuss the Linux port of Scrivener with my writer friend Ken McConnell. We both like Scrivener's interface, and we both prefer to use Linux as our writing platform. Unfortunately, the Linux port of Scrivener just doesn't compare to the OS X version. The other day, Ken told me about Plume Creator.
With a very similar interface, Plume Creator will feel quite familiar to any Scrivener user. It's very early in development, but it already behaves much nicer than the Linux port of Scrivener. If you've ever wanted to write a novel, or even considered giving NaNoWriMo (http://www.nanowrimo.org) a try, Plume Creator is worth a look. Get it today at http://plume-creator.sf.net.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- RSS Feeds
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!