Pluck Out a Novel with Plume
I often discuss the Linux port of Scrivener with my writer friend Ken McConnell. We both like Scrivener's interface, and we both prefer to use Linux as our writing platform. Unfortunately, the Linux port of Scrivener just doesn't compare to the OS X version. The other day, Ken told me about Plume Creator.
With a very similar interface, Plume Creator will feel quite familiar to any Scrivener user. It's very early in development, but it already behaves much nicer than the Linux port of Scrivener. If you've ever wanted to write a novel, or even considered giving NaNoWriMo (http://www.nanowrimo.org) a try, Plume Creator is worth a look. Get it today at http://plume-creator.sf.net.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Security Hardening with Ansible