Pluck Out a Novel with Plume
I often discuss the Linux port of Scrivener with my writer friend Ken McConnell. We both like Scrivener's interface, and we both prefer to use Linux as our writing platform. Unfortunately, the Linux port of Scrivener just doesn't compare to the OS X version. The other day, Ken told me about Plume Creator.
With a very similar interface, Plume Creator will feel quite familiar to any Scrivener user. It's very early in development, but it already behaves much nicer than the Linux port of Scrivener. If you've ever wanted to write a novel, or even considered giving NaNoWriMo (http://www.nanowrimo.org) a try, Plume Creator is worth a look. Get it today at http://plume-creator.sf.net.
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers