An open letter to Adobe
Hello, oh great and powerful Adobe people.
Thank you so much for releasing Flash Player 10 beta 2 for Linux. Thanks even more for (finally) building in support for video4linux2 Webcam technology. You have no idea how much we appreciate that. The only problem is that many (if not most) of us can't use it. You see, it crashes our browsers within seconds.
Reading earlier posts on this subject, it's obvious that Adobe is aware of this problem (Flash player 10 beta 2 crashing Firefox) and that they have fixed it in-house. I think I speak for more than just myself when I say, "Please, just let us have the fixed version." You don't know how long we've waited for video4linux2 support. The suspense is killing us. Besides, it's kind of rough to be told that a beta is available with said features, then not have it work. It's even harder when we are told it's fixed by we can't possibly have it. So, please. Please. Let us have the current fixed version. We know it's not the real, final product, but we accept that. It's cool. Really. What do you say? Come on, guys. One little tiny fixed beta? No one is going to complain. In fact, we'll say nothing but nice things about you. Really.
What do you say?
Please. Pretty please . . .
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Mars Needs Women
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Technical Support Rep
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
3 hours 22 min ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
13 hours 28 min ago
- on the ground
19 hours 50 min ago
- I was able to read the whole
21 hours 19 min ago
- since i have read the title i
1 day 39 min ago
- Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon
1 day 45 min ago
- The kernel doesn't really
1 day 12 hours ago
1 day 13 hours ago
1 day 13 hours ago
1 day 15 hours ago