Open Formats, Open Editors
E-books are currently quite a hot topic in the publishing world. Heck, for the past few months, it's been quite a hot topic here as well! Thankfully, digital publication doesn't have to mean proprietary formats and DRM-laden files.
If you want to delve into the world of e-book creation, you should check out Sigil. It's a cross-platform WYSIWYG tool for creating EPUB-format e-books. It supports images, table of contents, and all the other features that make e-books so powerful. If you have a book you want to convert into EPUB format, or if you just have a text file you'd like to add markup language to for e-readers, Sigil is a powerful tool you won't want to miss.
Download the latest version from http://code.google.com/p/sigil.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- RSS Feeds
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz