NorthPoint presents "How to power a rich video experience through Drupal"
The Media module provides an extensible framework for managing files and multimedia assets. Media sources can now be built once, contributed back to the community, and used by anyone with little custom code needed.
In this session, we will walk through integrating Drupal 7 with thePlatform's mpx video management tool. This tool prowers sites like Xfinity, NBC Sports, A&E Networks, Lifetime, Travel Channel and British Telecom. We will provide strategies and best practices for incorporating Media into your Drupal site including custom implementation that can integrate external media providers.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Challenges of multimedia management
- The Media module in Drupal 7
- Examples of large-scale integrations using thePlatform's mpx tool
- What to expect for future enhancements to the Media module
Date & Time: Thursday, May 9, 2013 01:00 PM EDT
Duration: 60 minutes
Speakers: Brian Short, Senior Manager, NorthPoint; Tim Sale, Director of Technical Sales, thePlatform
In modern computer systems, privacy and security are mandatory. However, connections from the outside over public networks automatically imply risks. One easily available solution to avoid eavesdroppers’ attempts is SSH. But, its wide adoption during the past 21 years has made it a target for attackers, so hardening your system properly is a must.
Additionally, in highly regulated markets, you must comply with specific operational requirements, proving that you conform to standards and even that you have included new mandatory authentication methods, such as two-factor authentication. In this ebook, I discuss SSH and how to configure and manage it to guarantee that your network is safe, your data is secure and that you comply with relevant regulations.Get the Guide
- Server Hardening
- May 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- EnterpriseDB's EDB Postgres Advanced Server and EDB Postgres Enterprise Manager
- The US Government and Open-Source Software
- The Humble Hacker?
- BitTorrent Inc.'s Sync
- The Death of RoboVM
- Open-Source Project Secretly Funded by CIA
- New Container Image Standard Promises More Portable Apps
- ACI Worldwide's UP Retail Payments