NorthPoint presents "How to power a rich video experience through Drupal"
The Media module provides an extensible framework for managing files and multimedia assets. Media sources can now be built once, contributed back to the community, and used by anyone with little custom code needed.
In this session, we will walk through integrating Drupal 7 with thePlatform's mpx video management tool. This tool prowers sites like Xfinity, NBC Sports, A&E Networks, Lifetime, Travel Channel and British Telecom. We will provide strategies and best practices for incorporating Media into your Drupal site including custom implementation that can integrate external media providers.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Challenges of multimedia management
- The Media module in Drupal 7
- Examples of large-scale integrations using thePlatform's mpx tool
- What to expect for future enhancements to the Media module
Date & Time: Thursday, May 9, 2013 01:00 PM EDT
Duration: 60 minutes
Speakers: Brian Short, Senior Manager, NorthPoint; Tim Sale, Director of Technical Sales, thePlatform
Pick up any e-commerce web or mobile app today, and you’ll be holding a mashup of interconnected applications and services from a variety of different providers. For instance, when you connect to Amazon’s e-commerce app, cookies, tags and pixels that are monitored by solutions like Exact Target, BazaarVoice, Bing, Shopzilla, Liveramp and Google Tag Manager track every action you take. You’re presented with special offers and coupons based on your viewing and buying patterns. If you find something you want for your birthday, a third party manages your wish list, which you can share through multiple social- media outlets or email to a friend. When you select something to buy, you find yourself presented with similar items as kind suggestions. And when you finally check out, you’re offered the ability to pay with promo codes, gifts cards, PayPal or a variety of credit cards.Get the Guide
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Non-Linux FOSS: Control Web-Based Music!
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)