Non-Linux FOSS: Telephone
Whether you're trying to use Google Voice and a free SIP service to get a free telephone system or trying to connect to your company's internal phone system, if you're on a Mac, you need a SIP client. A few free options exist, but none are as simple as Alexei Kuznetsov's Telephone.
Telephone even integrates with OS X's Contacts program, so you can make a SIP call directly from there. It's free, open source, and it's even available in the Apple App Store. If you need to make a VoIP call on your Macintosh, be sure to check out Telephone: http://www.tlphn.com.
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Qu’est-ce qu’on a fait au Bon Dieu ? Télécharger Le Film Complet Gratuit
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- Radio Free Linux
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Message for You, Sir!