Non-Linux FOSS: Juice
Many Windows or Macintosh users are perfectly happy to download their podcasts with iTunes or something similar. Here at Linux Journal, however, we like to offer open-source alternatives. Enter Juice. Juice is a cross-platform, open-source application for downloading podcasts.
Juice is fast, efficient and very feature-rich. Our favorite feature is the built-in directory with thousands of podcast feeds from which to choose. Add things like auto cleanup, centralized feed management and accessibility options, and you have an awesome tool for getting your audio information fix. Check it out for Windows, Mac OS or Linux at http://juicereceiver.sourceforge.net.
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Hodge Podge
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Returning Values from Bash Functions