Non-Linux FOSS: Juice
Many Windows or Macintosh users are perfectly happy to download their podcasts with iTunes or something similar. Here at Linux Journal, however, we like to offer open-source alternatives. Enter Juice. Juice is a cross-platform, open-source application for downloading podcasts.
Juice is fast, efficient and very feature-rich. Our favorite feature is the built-in directory with thousands of podcast feeds from which to choose. Add things like auto cleanup, centralized feed management and accessibility options, and you have an awesome tool for getting your audio information fix. Check it out for Windows, Mac OS or Linux at http://juicereceiver.sourceforge.net.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- UX Designer
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development