Non-Linux FOSS: Juice
Many Windows or Macintosh users are perfectly happy to download their podcasts with iTunes or something similar. Here at Linux Journal, however, we like to offer open-source alternatives. Enter Juice. Juice is a cross-platform, open-source application for downloading podcasts.
Juice is fast, efficient and very feature-rich. Our favorite feature is the built-in directory with thousands of podcast feeds from which to choose. Add things like auto cleanup, centralized feed management and accessibility options, and you have an awesome tool for getting your audio information fix. Check it out for Windows, Mac OS or Linux at http://juicereceiver.sourceforge.net.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Why Python?
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python