Non-Linux FOSS: Juice
Many Windows or Macintosh users are perfectly happy to download their podcasts with iTunes or something similar. Here at Linux Journal, however, we like to offer open-source alternatives. Enter Juice. Juice is a cross-platform, open-source application for downloading podcasts.
Juice is fast, efficient and very feature-rich. Our favorite feature is the built-in directory with thousands of podcast feeds from which to choose. Add things like auto cleanup, centralized feed management and accessibility options, and you have an awesome tool for getting your audio information fix. Check it out for Windows, Mac OS or Linux at http://juicereceiver.sourceforge.net.
- September 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Drupal Special Edition
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Eleven SSH Tricks
- Ten Commands Every Linux Developer Should Know
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Monitoring Hard Disks with SMART
- Work the Shell - Dealing with Spaces in Filenames