No More Funny Business
There are a lot of serious issues that need to be addressed in the world and there are a lot of serious topics that need to be covered. If you've read any of my previous microblogs you may have noticed that they're rarely serious. After much soul searching I've decided that this can't continue.
So, from now on I'm going all serious all the time. No more funny business. Read more on page 2.
Mitch Frazier is an Associate Editor for Linux Journal.
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
|Android Candy: Facebook Everything?!?!||Apr 14, 2017|
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- A Switch for Your RPi