No More Funny Business
There are a lot of serious issues that need to be addressed in the world and there are a lot of serious topics that need to be covered. If you've read any of my previous microblogs you may have noticed that they're rarely serious. After much soul searching I've decided that this can't continue.
So, from now on I'm going all serious all the time. No more funny business. Read more on page 2.
Mitch Frazier is an Associate Editor for Linux Journal.
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
|Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket||Feb 09, 2017|
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU