No More Funny Business
There are a lot of serious issues that need to be addressed in the world and there are a lot of serious topics that need to be covered. If you've read any of my previous microblogs you may have noticed that they're rarely serious. After much soul searching I've decided that this can't continue.
So, from now on I'm going all serious all the time. No more funny business. Read more on page 2.
Mitch Frazier is an Associate Editor for Linux Journal.
- Geek Guide: The DevOps Toolbox
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- NF/ Observatory Networking with Linux
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!