No More Funny Business
There are a lot of serious issues that need to be addressed in the world and there are a lot of serious topics that need to be covered. If you've read any of my previous microblogs you may have noticed that they're rarely serious. After much soul searching I've decided that this can't continue.
So, from now on I'm going all serious all the time. No more funny business. Read more on page 2.
Mitch Frazier is an Associate Editor for Linux Journal.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu