Nexus - Techfest 2010 , IIT Bombay
Techfest is the Annual International Science and Technology Festival of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, one of the premier institutes of technology in India.
Since its inception in the year 1998 Techfest has grown to become the largest festival of its kind in Asia. Techfest 2010, the thirteenth edition will be held in the IIT Bombay campus from the 22nd to the 24th of January 2010.
Techfest Nexus, an initiative of Techfest aims to provide a platform to students from all regions of the country to prove their skills. It will be held as a preliminary level competition at 5 different centers across the country in october and the top three teams from each center will be invited to IIT Bombay to compete against the best in the country in the finals to be held during the festival. This year through Nexus we will be introducing the new field of wireless communication and data transfer, which remains highly untapped in our country. This technology recently has been blooming and is finding its application at almost every place, from regular household work to complicated space exploration.
The registrations for this competition have begun. Please visit www.techfest.org/initiatives/nexus for more details.
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- New Products
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux