Techfest is the Annual International Science and Technology Festival of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, one of the premier institutes of technology in India.
Since its inception in the year 1998 Techfest has grown to become the largest festival of its kind in Asia. Techfest 2010, the thirteenth edition will be held in the IIT Bombay campus from the 22nd to the 24th of January 2010.
Techfest Nexus, an initiative of Techfest aims to provide a platform to students from all regions of the country to prove their skills. It will be held as a preliminary level competition at 5 different centers across the country in october and the top three teams from each center will be invited to IIT Bombay to compete against the best in the country in the finals to be held during the festival. This year through Nexus we will be introducing the new field of wireless communication and data transfer, which remains highly untapped in our country. This technology recently has been blooming and is finding its application at almost every place, from regular household work to complicated space exploration.
The registrations for this competition have begun. Please visit www.techfest.org/initiatives/nexus for more details.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
6 min 33 sec ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
31 min 29 sec ago
- Nothing is perfect
44 min 48 sec ago
- Mixtapes Community
6 hours 23 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
6 hours 58 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
7 hours 26 min ago
9 hours 21 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
10 hours 41 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
13 hours 14 min ago
- Personally, I am no longer a
14 hours 11 min ago