New T-Shirts / New Tech Tips
The new T-Shirts are here (even in XXL) and we're still givin em away in exchange for a Tech-Tip. Send your entries to the web editor (use the subject line "Tech Tip" and please include your mailing address as well as your T-Shirt size: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, or XX-Large).
If, and when, we use your tech-tip we'll notify you and send your T-Shirt. Note that depending on the response, it may be as long as 3 months before we get to your tech-tip, so please be patient.
For inspiration, use the search feature and search for Tech Tip to see some of the tech-tips that we've published recently.
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II||Jul 29, 2015|
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- General Relativity in Python