New Linux Journal e-Newsletter Launches Today
It's not too late to sign up for Linux Journal's latest e-newsletter, Linux Journal Announce. Like the popular Linux Journal Weekly News Notes, Linux Journal Announce is free of charge.
Linux Journal Announce will share what's new in the world of Linux Journal. We'll feature company announcements, interviews with staff, where our team is traveling to next, and other "insider" information about your favorite magazine and the team who puts it together. Sent monthly.
Linux Journal e-newsletters are opt-in only lists (never released to any third-party for any reason) so once you follow the link to sign up below, a confirmation email will be sent to you. You MUST follow the link in that email to confirm and therefore activate your free e-newsletter subscription. We hope you enjoy.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
|Android Candy: Oyster—Netflix for Books!||Aug 07, 2014|
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014