Is there anyone that knows how can I detect the network hardware installed on the computer?
For instance, if the machine has a Ethernet board installed, the program can detect it; if the computer has xDSL hardware installed, the program can diagnose it; And so on for other kinds of network interfaces.
What the API that I can study to accomplish this task? Any help is useful.
Thanks a lot!
|Understanding OpenStack's Success||Feb 21, 2017|
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Own Your DNS Data
- Why Python?
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Boot with GRUB
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions