need to configure sound after every boot-up
I have a laptop with Sound driver (HaHa)
with OS ELX BizDesk 4.0(with linux-2.6.22 i had upgraded)
Driver module: -snd-intel8x0
every time need to enter lines on Bash:-
alsamixer (Oh why sound keep muted (sounds on and increasin too via Master,PCM tags))
intention: -I want to make sound on at boot time not via shell script with already sound set too with keyboard sound(increase,decrease,mute operable)
There is not only that one. Many problems I have Major are:-
X11R6.9.0(host.def wants to kill me)
Sorry for bad English
I hope this things are not overdose for 17 year old boy like me
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Wine 1.8 Released
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk