Looking for Linux events?
I have heard positive feedback from our Linux Journal subscribers who have attended these shows in previous years. LinuxFest Northwest continues to pick up momentum and is a favorite among northwesterners.
Do not forget to visit our Linux Industry Events page.
If you know of a show that is not listed or want have a show added, please send an e-mail with the event name, date, location, and URL to Mark Irgang at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark Irgang is Associate Publisher at Linux Journal
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- New Products
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- Android Candy: Bluetooth Auto Connect