LJ Loves Your Letters
In this on-line world of instant feedback via comments and forums and so forth, I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that we still love receiving old-fashioned Letters to the Editor--either via e-mail or [shudder] postal mail. We welcome your comments, suggestions, criticism, praise and questions. Plus, it's one of the easiest ways to see your name in print!
Send letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or Linux Journal, P.O. Box 980985, Houston, TX 77098.
Jill Franklin, Executive Editor, Linux Journal
Practical Task Scheduling Deployment
July 20, 2016 12:00 pm CDT
Join Linux Journal's Mike Diehl and Pat Cameron of Help Systems.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Stunnel Security for Oracle
- SourceClear Open
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!
- Google's SwiftShader Released
- Doing for User Space What We Did for Kernel Space