LJ Loves Your Letters
In this on-line world of instant feedback via comments and forums and so forth, I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that we still love receiving old-fashioned Letters to the Editor--either via e-mail or [shudder] postal mail. We welcome your comments, suggestions, criticism, praise and questions. Plus, it's one of the easiest ways to see your name in print!
Send letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or Linux Journal, P.O. Box 980985, Houston, TX 77098.
Jill Franklin, Executive Editor, Linux Journal
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
|HOSTING Monitoring Insights||Mar 24, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Hodge Podge
- GRUB Boot from ISO