LinuxCon is a new annual technical conference that will provide an
unmatched collaboration and education space for all matters Linux.
LinuxCon will bring together the best and brightest that the Linux
community has to offer, including core developers, administrators, end
users, community managers and industry experts. In being the
conference for "all matters Linux", LinuxCon will be informative and
educational for a wide range of attendees. We will not only bring
together all of the best technical talent but the decision makers and
industry experts who are involved in the Linux community.
Registration link is: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/component/registrationpro/?func=detail...
For 20% discount use code LCOR20
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- The True Internet of Things
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- My Network Go-Bag
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization