Get Your Geek On! TrueAbility is excited to announce their SXSW Linux Showdown, a competitive contest for Linux IT professionals during SXSW 2013. Taking place from March 8 to 15, the Linux Showdown is an opportunity for contestants to show off their Linux skills and compete for numerous geek themed prizes as well as coveted leader board positions.
In order to bring SXSW to Linux IT professionals who can't make it to Austin, TrueAbility will make the SXSW Linux Showdown available online, and Linux pros from anywhere in the world can compete and win.
Sign up for the showdown at www.trueability.com/linuxshowdown.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- The True Internet of Things
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- My Network Go-Bag
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking