Get Your Geek On! TrueAbility is excited to announce their SXSW Linux Showdown, a competitive contest for Linux IT professionals during SXSW 2013. Taking place from March 8 to 15, the Linux Showdown is an opportunity for contestants to show off their Linux skills and compete for numerous geek themed prizes as well as coveted leader board positions.
In order to bring SXSW to Linux IT professionals who can't make it to Austin, TrueAbility will make the SXSW Linux Showdown available online, and Linux pros from anywhere in the world can compete and win.
Sign up for the showdown at www.trueability.com/linuxshowdown.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Video Art: Experimental Animation and Video Techniques in Linux
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Simple Server Hardening
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU