Get Your Geek On! TrueAbility is excited to announce their SXSW Linux Showdown, a competitive contest for Linux IT professionals during SXSW 2013. Taking place from March 8 to 15, the Linux Showdown is an opportunity for contestants to show off their Linux skills and compete for numerous geek themed prizes as well as coveted leader board positions.
In order to bring SXSW to Linux IT professionals who can't make it to Austin, TrueAbility will make the SXSW Linux Showdown available online, and Linux pros from anywhere in the world can compete and win.
Sign up for the showdown at www.trueability.com/linuxshowdown.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
|Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket||Feb 09, 2017|
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU