Linux-Native Task Management? Check.
Task management programs are commonplace in our busy lives, but it seems that every system lacks something. Google Tasks is nice, but it lacks the features of a more robust task management system. Remember the Milk is nice, but it charges for some of its features. Many standalone task management programs are great, but they don't sync between devices.
Thankfully, Nitrotasks is a Linux-based task management program that not only syncs between computers, but also has some organization features reminiscent of the "Get Things Done" method. When you add the Web-based version and syncing compatibility with Dropbox or Ubuntu One, Nitrotasks is worth checking out. It's simple, but its Linux-native roots and Web-based access make it compelling. Be sure to put "check out http://www.nitrotasks.com" on your to-do list!
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- More on Using the Bash Complete Command
- Radio Free Linux
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault