Linux on A Mac
I am a some what experienced Linux user. I was thinking about installing Linux on my Mac and dual boot it with Mac OS 10.6.2. I already have rEFIt. How would I safely install Linux on my Mac and keep the Mac OS X system intact? Also what might be a good distro to install? I was thinking OpenSUSE.
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- Own Your DNS Data
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Smoothwall Express
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.