Linux on A Mac
I am a some what experienced Linux user. I was thinking about installing Linux on my Mac and dual boot it with Mac OS 10.6.2. I already have rEFIt. How would I safely install Linux on my Mac and keep the Mac OS X system intact? Also what might be a good distro to install? I was thinking OpenSUSE.
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- GENIVI Alliance's GENIVI Vehicle Simulator
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part III
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- Jetico's BestCrypt Container Encryption for Linux
- Sometimes My Office Goes with Me