Linux Journal Meetup
If you're in Houston, come join the Linux Journal crew for drinks and fun Tuesday, March 18th at 7pm. Make your favorite magazine a two-way medium -- meet other Linux Journal fans, get help with Open Source projects, suggest topics for future discussion, show and tell projects, gadgets or devices running Linux, you name it.
Look for LJ Meetups to pop up in other cities in the upcoming months. If you're interested helping launch one in a specific city, drop me a note.
See you soon!
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Picking Out the Nouns
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites