Linux Journal Daily Giveaway
What does a Popcorn Hour, Star Theater Pro Planetarium, and a TED Home Electricity Monitor have in common? All prizes you can win this month in Linux Journal's annual Daily Giveaway contest.
We're giving away a prize every day this month of November. No purchase is necessary. Visit www.linuxjournal.com/giveaway for your chance to win.
|Understanding OpenStack's Success||Feb 21, 2017|
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Own Your DNS Data
- Why Python?
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Boot with GRUB
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions