Linux Journal Daily Giveaway
What does a Popcorn Hour, Star Theater Pro Planetarium, and a TED Home Electricity Monitor have in common? All prizes you can win this month in Linux Journal's annual Daily Giveaway contest.
We're giving away a prize every day this month of November. No purchase is necessary. Visit www.linuxjournal.com/giveaway for your chance to win.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Embedding Python in Your C Programs
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- Customizing Vim
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark