Linux Journal 2010 Wall Calendars Now Available
For those of you who were with us back in 2002, you may remember a wall calendar we produced in celebration of issue 100 of Linux Journal. It was such a fun calendar that for years to come readers would ask me when we were going to print another. I always joked "ask me in another 100 issues". When Executive Editor Jill Franklin reminded me that issue 200 was coming up in 2010, I realized I was going to have to hold true to my promise (and lots of other "ask me in 100 issues" promises).
Wow do 100 issues of a magazine go by fast. *chuckle*
Ok folks, so it's here. Announcing your Linux Journal 2010 Wall Calendar. You can find out more details and place your order in the LJ Store.
If you're a Linux Journal subscriber, drop me a line at publisher at linuxjournal dot com with your subscriber ID and I'll e-mail you back a coupon code that will get you a discount on the calendar.
Lastly, please note we've printed a limited quantity of these so when they're gone, they're gone. Get yours now if interested. This one is really cool, I promise. Here's a photo of the back cover -- it features snapshots of all of the images you'll be able to find inside the pages of the 2010 calendar:
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff