Join us for Linux Journal Live! Thursday Evening
When: Thursday evening, September 25th @ 8:30pm Eastern/5:30pm Pacific Time (00:30 GMT)
Length: 30 minutes
Host: Editor Shawn Powers
Co-Host: Columnist Kyle Rankin
Featured on this show:
- Segment One: GACL as Doc Searls' coined it -- Google + Android + Chrome + Linux = it all makes sense now!
- Segment Two: Android.
- Segment Three: Large Hadron Collider is delayed until spring. Notably, it's running Linux.
See you Thursday night!
- Promise Theory—What Is It?
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- I2C Drivers, Part I
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- New Products