Join us for Linux Journal Live! Thursday Evening
When: Thursday evening, September 25th @ 8:30pm Eastern/5:30pm Pacific Time (00:30 GMT)
Length: 30 minutes
Host: Editor Shawn Powers
Co-Host: Columnist Kyle Rankin
Featured on this show:
- Segment One: GACL as Doc Searls' coined it -- Google + Android + Chrome + Linux = it all makes sense now!
- Segment Two: Android.
- Segment Three: Large Hadron Collider is delayed until spring. Notably, it's running Linux.
See you Thursday night!
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- The True Internet of Things
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- My Network Go-Bag