Join us for Linux Journal Live! Thursday Evening
When: Thursday evening, September 25th @ 8:30pm Eastern/5:30pm Pacific Time (00:30 GMT)
Length: 30 minutes
Host: Editor Shawn Powers
Co-Host: Columnist Kyle Rankin
Featured on this show:
- Segment One: GACL as Doc Searls' coined it -- Google + Android + Chrome + Linux = it all makes sense now!
- Segment Two: Android.
- Segment Three: Large Hadron Collider is delayed until spring. Notably, it's running Linux.
See you Thursday night!
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- Vagrant Simplified
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Bluetooth Hacks
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- New Products
- Linux and the Internet of Things