Is it difficult to programme networking protocols?
I'm looking at protocols like the Aloha protocol at the MAC level. How hard is it to programme such protocols (lets say in C language) for real life working devices.
where can i learn such low level programming? Does C language have special methods/classes/functions that would help programme MAC layer protocols?
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie