Is it difficult to programme networking protocols?
I'm looking at protocols like the Aloha protocol at the MAC level. How hard is it to programme such protocols (lets say in C language) for real life working devices.
where can i learn such low level programming? Does C language have special methods/classes/functions that would help programme MAC layer protocols?
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- Smoothwall Express
- Own Your DNS Data
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux