Is it difficult to programme networking protocols?
I'm looking at protocols like the Aloha protocol at the MAC level. How hard is it to programme such protocols (lets say in C language) for real life working devices.
where can i learn such low level programming? Does C language have special methods/classes/functions that would help programme MAC layer protocols?
- September 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- RSS Feeds