Is it difficult to programme networking protocols?
I'm looking at protocols like the Aloha protocol at the MAC level. How hard is it to programme such protocols (lets say in C language) for real life working devices.
where can i learn such low level programming? Does C language have special methods/classes/functions that would help programme MAC layer protocols?
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- What is your favorite open source CMS?
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Pass on Passwords with scp
- Running Linux and Netfilter on Nokia IP Series Hardware
- <Watch> HD! Watch Walking On Sunshine Online Full Movie Streaming