iOS, Android and e-Readers Oh My!
Linux Journal is now customized for your Android device, Kindle, Nook, iPhone, iPad and more.
A free sample issue is available in each format. You can download any of the below today:
- EPUB (Nook, Sony Reader)
- Android app: found in Android Market
- iPhone app: found in App Store
- iPad app: found in App Store
If you like what you see, we encourage you to subscribe today to receive access to our full library and upcoming issues.
Subscribers, as a part of your subscription you receive access to the magazine in all formats, every month. Download your Kindle, EPUB and/or PC/Mac editions of the magazine in our Subcriber Issue Download area. Subscribers also can access and read their subscriptions through Android, iPhone and iPad applications. Once you download the appropriate app on to your device, you'll be prompted to login to gain access to current issues (subscribers, if you're having any login trouble, please send us a quick e-mail and we'll get you taken care of).
Further questions about any of our digital formats? Please see our list of device-specific FAQs found in the footer of all LinuxJournal.com pages (just scroll down).
Feedback? Ping us anytime.
We hope you enjoy!
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development