Linux Journal PDF = Best Thing Since Sliced Bread
What is light as a feather, but includes some heavy reading? The digital edition of Linux Journal, of course. In PDF format the digital edition is the ultra-portable, super-searchable, easily-archivable twin of the print magazine you've come to know and love.
Shameless plug: if you aren't already a subscriber, go to http://www.linuxjournal.com/dlissue to find out more about the digital edition and download a sample copy.
Also, just a reminder for all you digital subscribers out there, back issues of Linux Journal are available for download in PDF format since October 2005.
Rebecca Cassity is the Director of Sales for Linux Journal
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
|Android Candy: Facebook Everything?!?!||Apr 14, 2017|
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- A Switch for Your RPi
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter