IIT Bombay's Techfest presents CROSS_OVER
Techfest, the annual Science and Technology festival of IIT Bombay is scheduled from 22nd-24th January 2010. With a total prize money of INR 15 lakhs to be won, Techfest has already launched its competitions on its site www.techfest.org.
CROSS_OVER is the basic Robotics challenge at Techfest 2010. You have to make a bridge in this competition and then have another bot cross that bridge and then the subsequent path. Prizes worth INR 18,000 are at stake. The last date for registrations is 20th December 2009.
Click here to know more about CROSS_OVER: www.techfest.org/crossover.
Click here to register for CROSS_OVER: http://www.techfest.org/mytf/register.php?e=co
See you at Techfest 2010.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Docker: Lightweight Linux Containers for Consistent Development and Deployment
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Sequencing the SARS Virus
- Linux Systems Administrator
- My Other Computer Is a Supercomputer