How to write a keyboard driver?
How to write a keyboard driver with interrupt driven? the platform is ARM and the interface is SRAMC with I/O mapped. What should my handler and read fucntions contains? and I want to know how to map the memory by using the ioremap() function? when exactly we have to use mmap()can you please help me out with some kinda psuedo code.
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- SUSE – “Will not diverge from its Open Source roots!”
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Vagrant Simplified
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- Bluetooth Hacks
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- New Products
- October 2015 Video Preview