How to write a keyboard driver?
How to write a keyboard driver with interrupt driven? the platform is ARM and the interface is SRAMC with I/O mapped. What should my handler and read fucntions contains? and I want to know how to map the memory by using the ioremap() function? when exactly we have to use mmap()can you please help me out with some kinda psuedo code.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...