How to write a keyboard driver with interrupt driven? the platform is ARM and the interface is SRAMC with I/O mapped. What should my handler and read fucntions contains? and I want to know how to map the memory by using the ioremap() function? when exactly we have to use mmap()can you please help me out with some kinda psuedo code.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
31 min 7 sec ago
- This should be very helpful
1 hour 44 min ago
- As much as I share your point
4 hours 4 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
7 hours 36 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
7 hours 56 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
13 hours 28 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
18 hours 31 min ago
18 hours 51 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
19 hours 16 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
19 hours 29 min ago