How to write a keyboard driver?
How to write a keyboard driver with interrupt driven? the platform is ARM and the interface is SRAMC with I/O mapped. What should my handler and read fucntions contains? and I want to know how to map the memory by using the ioremap() function? when exactly we have to use mmap()can you please help me out with some kinda psuedo code.
|Happy Birthday Linux||Aug 25, 2016|
|ContainerCon Vendors Offer Flexible Solutions for Managing All Your New Micro-VMs||Aug 24, 2016|
|Updates from LinuxCon and ContainerCon, Toronto, August 2016||Aug 23, 2016|
|NVMe over Fabrics Support Coming to the Linux 4.8 Kernel||Aug 22, 2016|
|What I Wish I’d Known When I Was an Embedded Linux Newbie||Aug 18, 2016|
|Pandas||Aug 17, 2016|
- Happy Birthday Linux
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- ContainerCon Vendors Offer Flexible Solutions for Managing All Your New Micro-VMs
- What I Wish I’d Known When I Was an Embedded Linux Newbie
- Updates from LinuxCon and ContainerCon, Toronto, August 2016
- New Version of GParted
- NVMe over Fabrics Support Coming to the Linux 4.8 Kernel
- All about printf
- Tor 0.2.8.6 Is Released
- Blender for Visual Effects