How to set up internet connection using PPPOE in client PC with Fedora 7?
Well, I am not new to using Linux OS, but technically inexperienced. I am pretty interested to switch to Linux OS, but there are apparently many obstacles I can not overcome.
I would like to know how to set up internet connection in fedora 7. I already use Windows XP.My service provider, has set up PPPOE using DHCP. I know how to do that in windows but I would like to set up internet connection similarly in Fedora 7.
Someone suggested me to use wvdial to resolve the problem but I couldn't figureout how to do that.
So if anyone knows how to do that please let me know. I really need to know.
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
|Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers||Aug 17, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- My Network Go-Bag
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- August 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming