In my system i installed xp and fedore core.Now my system configuration is 1GB RAM with pentium-4 processor. Now if i am working in xp, the system become fast.But if i went to my linux and work means, the system become very slow.Generally i using Eclipse application in both platform....
Is there any way to speed up my system when i work in linux platform.....?
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- As much as I share your point
37 min 58 sec ago
- So girls had it better ?
4 hours 9 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
4 hours 29 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
10 hours 2 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
15 hours 4 min ago
15 hours 24 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
15 hours 49 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
16 hours 2 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
21 hours 41 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
22 hours 15 min ago