How to increase system speed....?
In my system i installed xp and fedore core.Now my system configuration is 1GB RAM with pentium-4 processor. Now if i am working in xp, the system become fast.But if i went to my linux and work means, the system become very slow.Generally i using Eclipse application in both platform....
Is there any way to speed up my system when i work in linux platform.....?
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Django Models and Migrations
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development