How to increase system speed....?
In my system i installed xp and fedore core.Now my system configuration is 1GB RAM with pentium-4 processor. Now if i am working in xp, the system become fast.But if i went to my linux and work means, the system become very slow.Generally i using Eclipse application in both platform....
Is there any way to speed up my system when i work in linux platform.....?
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Server Hardening
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software