How do you setup Remote Desktop Forwarding
At work we have a server that runs MRTG. Our Network Engineer is a windows guy and not too familiar with Linux. He comes and gets me anytime he has to do anything on this MRTG box. Unforunately he remotes into the MRTG box via putty over SSH. I haven't done it in a long time but does anyone remember how to setup Desktop forwarding over SSH? I really would like our Network engineer to be able to have a GUI when he gets on our MRTG box. This would really help me out freeing me up for other things if he could get in and be able to use GUI tools to do what he has to do.
Right now I have him setup to do everythig with putty and winSCP.
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
- The True Internet of Things
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- My Network Go-Bag