How do I dual boot Windows XP and Fedora Care 8 with one HD
I have been trying to dual boot Windows XP pro and Fedora Core 8. I have created two partitions on ONE hard drive. I installed Windows XP Pro on one partition. When I install Fedora Care 8 on the second partition nothing happens. I installed GRUB and backed up the boot loader for my Windows XP Pro OS. I still can't get it to dual boot. Is there any detail instruction on how to do a dual boot with one hard drive? I have one computer with two hard drives with the dual boot running fine. I need this computer with the one 40GB hard drive to be dual boot as well. Is there any way to do this with out having to buy a second HD for this computer?
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu