How do I dual boot Windows XP and Fedora Care 8 with one HD
I have been trying to dual boot Windows XP pro and Fedora Core 8. I have created two partitions on ONE hard drive. I installed Windows XP Pro on one partition. When I install Fedora Care 8 on the second partition nothing happens. I installed GRUB and backed up the boot loader for my Windows XP Pro OS. I still can't get it to dual boot. Is there any detail instruction on how to do a dual boot with one hard drive? I have one computer with two hard drives with the dual boot running fine. I need this computer with the one 40GB hard drive to be dual boot as well. Is there any way to do this with out having to buy a second HD for this computer?
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- RSS Feeds
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Are you an extremist?
- Tails above the Rest, Part II