Guy Kawasaki Speaks
Last night about 200 of us were fortunate enough to get to see Guy Kawasaki speak at the Houston Technology Center. He most recently penned the book "Art of the Start" and his presentation was based on just that. If you're running a tech company, you'll be doing yourself a favor watching the below (in two parts):
Kawasaki also pitched his latest venture, alltop.com which Linux Journal itself is proudly featured on twice (linux.alltop.com). Editor Doc Searls and Columnist Dave Taylor are also featured on alltop.com, under category "Egos" (egos.alltop.com). Gotta love that. :-)
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Django Models and Migrations
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development