Hey guys, i'm downloading the new version of ubuntu for x64 processors....I'm just wondering if there are any major "gotchas" for installation? I was also wondering if i can use 32 bit packages with this version of ubuntu when i get it up and working?
I've used linux a few years ago, and would like to try it out again. Hopefully this time I can get it working with all my hardware.
I was also wondering if I need any raid drivers to get ubuntu to install?
Wasnt sure how to reply to leave a new note, so i'm putting it here.
It was really easy to install ubuntu, seems like everything's working so far.
I'm just curious, are there still no official dvd decoders available for linux?
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)