Hey guys, i'm downloading the new version of ubuntu for x64 processors....I'm just wondering if there are any major "gotchas" for installation? I was also wondering if i can use 32 bit packages with this version of ubuntu when i get it up and working?
I've used linux a few years ago, and would like to try it out again. Hopefully this time I can get it working with all my hardware.
I was also wondering if I need any raid drivers to get ubuntu to install?
Wasnt sure how to reply to leave a new note, so i'm putting it here.
It was really easy to install ubuntu, seems like everything's working so far.
I'm just curious, are there still no official dvd decoders available for linux?
- Transitioning to Python 3
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Stepping into Science
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Journal December 2016
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Radio Free Linux
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault