Hey guys, i'm downloading the new version of ubuntu for x64 processors....I'm just wondering if there are any major "gotchas" for installation? I was also wondering if i can use 32 bit packages with this version of ubuntu when i get it up and working?
I've used linux a few years ago, and would like to try it out again. Hopefully this time I can get it working with all my hardware.
I was also wondering if I need any raid drivers to get ubuntu to install?
Wasnt sure how to reply to leave a new note, so i'm putting it here.
It was really easy to install ubuntu, seems like everything's working so far.
I'm just curious, are there still no official dvd decoders available for linux?
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|Chrome-Colored Parakeets||May 05, 2015|
|Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign||May 04, 2015|
|An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like||May 04, 2015|
|When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Video Preview||May 01, 2015|
- Chrome-Colored Parakeets
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- Picking Out the Nouns
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac