Give the Gift of Linux Journal
With the holiday season upon us, consider that Linux Journal is a terrific gift to give, as well as receive.
- Give the gift of Linux Journal
They'll thank you with every monthly issue.
Free gift card with order.
- The Ultimate Linux Gift Pack
A subscription to LJ, a t-shirt, archive CD, stickers, magnets & buttons!
Retail value over $120. Yours for just $59.95.
- 2010 Wall Calendar
25% off calendars when you buy two or more. Use coupon code 'giftcalendar' when checking out.
Coupon expires Nov 30, 2009.
Thank you for considering Linux Journal this holiday season and remember, all proceeds help us continue spreading the word of Linux!
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
|Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development||May 20, 2013|
|Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)||May 16, 2013|
|Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This||May 15, 2013|
|Home, My Backup Data Center||May 13, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Seashore||May 10, 2013|
|Trying to Tame the Tablet||May 08, 2013|
- Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)
- Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development
- New Products
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This
- A Topic for Discussion - Open Source Feature-Richness?
- Home, My Backup Data Center
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
1 hour 12 min ago
- Automatically updating Guest Additions
2 hours 21 min ago
- I like your topic on android
3 hours 7 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
3 hours 29 min ago
- This is the easiest tutorial
9 hours 43 min ago
- Ahh, the Koolaid.
15 hours 22 min ago
- git-annex assistant
21 hours 21 min ago
- direct cable connection
21 hours 44 min ago
- Agreed on AirDroid. With my
21 hours 54 min ago
- I just learned this
21 hours 58 min ago
Enter to Win an Adafruit Prototyping Pi Plate Kit for Raspberry Pi
It's Raspberry Pi month at Linux Journal. Each week in May, Adafruit will be giving away a Pi-related prize to a lucky, randomly drawn LJ reader. Winners will be announced weekly.
Fill out the fields below to enter to win this week's prize-- a Prototyping Pi Plate Kit for Raspberry Pi.
Congratulations to our winners so far:
- 5-8-13, Pi Starter Pack: Jack Davis
- 5-15-13, Pi Model B 512MB RAM: Patrick Dunn
- Next winner announced on 5-21-13!
Free Webinar: Linux Backup and Recovery
Most companies incorporate backup procedures for critical data, which can be restored quickly if a loss occurs. However, fewer companies are prepared for catastrophic system failures, in which they lose all data, the entire operating system, applications, settings, patches and more, reducing their system(s) to “bare metal.” After all, before data can be restored to a system, there must be a system to restore it to.
In this one hour webinar, learn how to enhance your existing backup strategies for better disaster recovery preparedness using Storix System Backup Administrator (SBAdmin), a highly flexible bare-metal recovery solution for UNIX and Linux systems.