Get More from Your e-Reader: Instapaper
If you use a dedicated e-reader to read
Instapaper works by giving you a bookmark to click any time you want to view a Web page later on your e-reader. Then, from your Internet-enabled mobile device, you can read the articles at your leisure. For those folks with a Kindle, Instapaper provides a free delivery service that sends batches of articles to your Amazon account. It's important to realize Amazon will charge you for 3G-based deliveries, but if your Kindle supports Wi-Fi, delivery is free as well.
Instapaper is great if you don't like to do the bulk of your reading in a Web browser, but still want to read the latest news from the Internet. The service is currently free, but you can become a subscriber for $1 a month and support the company. Instapaper is available at http://www.instapaper.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- As much as I share your point
16 sec ago
- So girls had it better ?
3 hours 31 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
3 hours 52 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
9 hours 24 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
14 hours 27 min ago
14 hours 46 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
15 hours 11 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
15 hours 24 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
21 hours 3 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
21 hours 38 min ago