Gadget driver for 2.4.20
I am using ltib with linux ver 2.4.20 provided by freescale for i.Mx21S.
Does anyone found or have any gadget driver for this version of linux.
I want my system to be detected as a USB device on PC which can write to and recieve any data from the PC (may be having BULK IN& OUT EPs).
Ex: the printer gadget driver in 2.6.22(usblp.c)
If not found, can I backport any gadget driver(of newer versions) along with some of the gadget framework.
Please leave your suggestions.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Firefox OS
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development