Gadget driver for 2.4.20
I am using ltib with linux ver 2.4.20 provided by freescale for i.Mx21S.
Does anyone found or have any gadget driver for this version of linux.
I want my system to be detected as a USB device on PC which can write to and recieve any data from the PC (may be having BULK IN& OUT EPs).
Ex: the printer gadget driver in 2.6.22(usblp.c)
If not found, can I backport any gadget driver(of newer versions) along with some of the gadget framework.
Please leave your suggestions.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- An Introduction to GCC Compiler Intrinsics in Vector Processing
- Senior Perl Developer