I am using ltib with linux ver 2.4.20 provided by freescale for i.Mx21S.
Does anyone found or have any gadget driver for this version of linux.
I want my system to be detected as a USB device on PC which can write to and recieve any data from the PC (may be having BULK IN& OUT EPs).
Ex: the printer gadget driver in 2.6.22(usblp.c)
If not found, can I backport any gadget driver(of newer versions) along with some of the gadget framework.
Please leave your suggestions.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- A Plexible Pi
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- RSS Feeds
- rilakkuma onesie
20 min 13 sec ago
- flying squirrel onesie
22 min 22 sec ago
- animal onesies for adults
24 min 21 sec ago
- animal onesies
25 min 30 sec ago
- stitch onesie
26 min 13 sec ago
- totoro onesie
27 min 52 sec ago
- dinosaur onesie
31 min 44 sec ago
- pikachu onesie
35 min 38 sec ago
- While copy.com is nice, it's
5 hours 37 min ago
- Evangelist/Advocate - 5th place - Dedoimedo
7 hours 29 min ago