Gadget driver for 2.4.20
I am using ltib with linux ver 2.4.20 provided by freescale for i.Mx21S.
Does anyone found or have any gadget driver for this version of linux.
I want my system to be detected as a USB device on PC which can write to and recieve any data from the PC (may be having BULK IN& OUT EPs).
Ex: the printer gadget driver in 2.6.22(usblp.c)
If not found, can I backport any gadget driver(of newer versions) along with some of the gadget framework.
Please leave your suggestions.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- SUSE, MariaDB and IBM team up to tame Big Data